Thursday 21 June 2012

Work Chic


Toyin says," I'm doing my internship and i dont know what to wear/buy, please i need ideas".
 

Work Chic


I have a lot of friends who currently started their I.T (internship) and N.Y.S.C jobs and have been asking for wardrobe advice. I understand that as an intern (which I am right now) you probably don’t have the funds to buy a full wardrobe, It's better to invest in a few key pieces you can mix and match for multiple options. Get a few classics like a black official dress, a pencil skirt, white shirt/top, black pants, and colored tops. For a bit of personality, get a print suit like this Elizabeth and James Freddi zigzag, tweed blazer and pants which you can also mix with other pieces in the set to create a totally different look. Accessorize with either studs or statement earrings, and keep a statement necklace and bright bag (like the red one which goes with almost everything) to induce a bit of style. A pair of flats is key for comfort, and invest in a couple pairs of heels.
  

Seek out key pieces that give you a polished look instead of trying to follow trends.



No comments: