Thursday 21 June 2012

Daily beauty Routine- All this and I still look natural

Daily beauty Routine- All this and I still look natural

Hi people, 

This is a post about my daily beauty routine and products i use. A lot of people ask me what i do to keep my skin looking the way it does, *blush* :), here it is:
  1. Wash my face with Neutrogena deep clean facial scrub
  2. Cleanse with Royallux Astringent
  3. Apply Mary Kay Foundation primer as a base for the Mary Kay luminous foundation
  4. For my brows, I use Tara eyebrow pencil
  5. Then I apply my Sleek Divine "Bad girl" eyeshadow
  6. After that, I use my FM eyeliner
  7. Then I highlight my brow bone with a sleek angle brush, T Zone and below my eyes with Prestige highlighter and powder brush 
  8. I then apply sleek power with my powder brush and contour with Prestige bronzer
  9. I lengthen my lashes with Prestige's My biggest eyelashes
  10. Then apply prestige blush (number 7 in the picture above is a blush and highlighter combination) on the apples of my cheek 
  11. Then apply Mary Kay nude lipstick
  12. And finally, I spray Lola by Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum all over  which leaves my skin wrapped in sensuous florals all day long.


I use step 7 and 8 to sculpt my face. The basic sculpting method involves highlighting and contouring the face. Basically, everything you highlight comes forward and everything you contour stays in the background. It is actually a trick to make you look thinner and make your face appear Oval in shape (which is the ideal face shape). The image above depicts places to highlight and contour. Will post more on this later.

END PRODUCT




1 comment:

Unknown said...

u definately knw abt makeup,am quite impressd,...u really dnt need a makeup skul again all u need is to practice and put ursef out dere..nice post