Friday 20 April 2012

Get the look: Chic Maxi




 Maxi skirts are having a major fashion moment right now and it is no wonder just look at how chic they are! On that note, if you have been hoping to explore new ways to wear your maxi, make sure you take tips from our latest Style Guide muse, another darling friend, Tokunbo. By pairing her blue maxi skirt with a sleek crop top and blazer, she has created a sophisticated ensemble that feels really fresh. (Note: this color combination is so stylish!) The addition of a few smart accessories; specifically a multicolored bohemian style bag and  black/red flats completes the look. I think the look is ultra chic. Inspired?  check out today’s Style Guide for the key pieces needed to recreate this look.





chic maxi

Opening Ceremony blouse
£235 - brownsfashion.com

Elizabeth and James blazer
$529 - my-wardrobe.com

Rachel Zoe skirt
$189 - intermixonline.com

Love Moschino sandals
€102 - pret-a-beaute.com

$228 - jcrew.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my days!!! I have a maxi skirt this same color... I love this look

clairey said...

Oh my days!!! I have a maxi skirt this same color... I love this look