Friday 6 January 2012

Happy new year!!!!!

Happy new year people!!!!!!!
New year, new goals achieved. i have always wanted to start a blog but never had the chance to do it; now that i finally have spare time i am taking the opportunity to cross one more thing off my bucket list. 2011 was really a stellar year for me; graduated with honors from university of Lagos; finally!!!!!!! thank God, lol, started learning how to sew ( which by the way is not as easy as it "seams", another thing off my bucket list) and also got my business up and running #yay!.........whew so many things to do. I will be posting all my sewing projects , looks and also things and people who inspire me, basically trying to keep you up-to-date on all things Dione style. 
Thanks for being here and keep visiting.

Here are some pictures i took during the holidays








top - atmosphere ,  necklace - Aldo ,  belt - bershka , skirt - Dione (made it myself) , bag - newlook , shoes - Micheal Antonio 

The skirt is a midi skirt  with knife pleats (1.5 inch pleating), oh the fabric is pure cotton Hitarget Ankara, very comfortable and perfect for this hot Nigerian weather.

No comments: